Thursday 28 April 2011

List some techniques (skills) that are commonly used in Indonesian art.
Describe the techniques. 
Find the techniques and some examples (picture of the artworks)
Write a blog post.

In ESL class,  I have chosen a topic on indigenous Indonesian art and culture and I am thinking of making an actual painting myself, based on what I have learned for several weeks. I chose this topic because I am now living in Indonesia, and I am interested in art, so I believe I should make an artwork related to Indonesian art. Also, Indonesia is very rich in their unique art.

Some of the good art work: (Batik)
This is done by fabric but I think I can do something like this by painting as well.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nahyeon,

    I enjoy reading your posts. I would like to mark the oral presentation so if you can post it before Monday this would be great. I know that you put a lot of time and effort into the recording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nahyeon,

    I enjoy reading your posts, and I wasn't know that Indonesian art is really great, I learn a good information in here that using batik can make great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your posts, and I didn't know that Indonesian art is really great, I learnt a good information particularly using batik can make great painting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your posts, and I didn't know that Indonesian art was really great, I learnt a good information particularly such as using batik to make great Indonesian paintings. I thought that batik was only used for clothing.
    You post was very interesting and informative!

    ReplyDelete