Tuesday 22 February 2011

I am so depressed. I want to kill myself.

My title today is very strong. I did this to attract people who are really sad and people who need desperate help at the moment. 

I want to share with you what I do when I'm sad.
Try these. Anyone feel sad. 

1. I turn off all the lights and put earphones in my ear and put the volume high. Then close my eyes. (I do this at night, so it's dark.) Then I listen to some songs that I want to listen. It can be sad songs, or bright songs.

2. I read books. Read books that will help you feel better. I read books like talking about life. I can read and get information from others who also experienced same thing as me.

There's one Korean book, now a best seller, the author tells us that when you assume your life as one day, 1 year is only 18 minutes. So when you are 24 years old, people usually think that you are already big adults. When you failed your exams or business you might think your life is all messed up. However, the author tells that 24 years old is only 7:12 in the morning. Time when you get out of your bed, start your day! So be happy everyone.

We can do anything! 

And at last, let me show you the person who got an infinite of possibilities and very special. 
Scroll down.

















you ahahahha


1 comment:

  1. Wow. You got my attention. I was very shocked when I first saw your title, but you did a good job of writing an inspiring post. I agree that it is normal to be sad; we all feel that way sometimes, but it is important for people to know how to help themselves feel better. I am like you books and music help me feel better too.

    I would also like to add that writing is a great tool to get you out of a funk, as is nature. Sometimes just a walk outside will do wonders for a bad mood.

    I love how much you guys are blogging. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete