Wednesday 9 February 2011

My favourite!


Hello again! I just have too much work thesedays so I can't really use the blog. Haha, but I'm writing a post today! Do you see the photo? This is my favourite singer! I love her so much~ Her name is IU. She is a South Korean singer, and she is FAMOUS! I liked her since 2008 and actually she's only 1 year older than me. She always tried her best, and she always tries her best to achieve her goals. Finally she became a real famous singer in Korea! I am trying my best to get closer and closer to my dream, and I believe that I can become a famous designer in the future. Looking at her, and listening to her songs, I get happy and get energy to work harder! I even hope that I could really meet her and be friends with her in the future, when I became a famous designer. I could design things for her! Thank you see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment