Thursday 7 April 2011

Unit Of Inquiry Topic- Some Questions To Ask Yourself

Question #1:  Will this hold my attention and interest for 8-10 weeks?

Indonesian art is very detailed and have a lot of things to research. There are so many different interesting artists and their work, so I am sure that it will hold my attention and interest for 8-10 weeks. 
Question #2:  Is my topic something that will require me to do a lot of work outside of class/school? If it is, am I organized enough to handle that?

I am sure this will not be too hard for me to handle, because I am fairly organized as I can say. I can always get help from Ms Dianne or other teachers such as Ms Judy (art teacher) so I am sure it won't be too hard for me to complete my work. Also, I can research about Indonesian art using internet or school library, so it can be done during class time. Of course, I might have to visit some galleries and that might require me some extra work.



Question #3:  Is this something that I will be able to learn in 8-10 weeks?

My topic is Indonesian art, and I believe as I am researching, I will look at particular art, or artist that I am interested in. Therefore, I believe I can learn this in 8-10 weeks. Also, I already have some general ideas about art, and Indonesian art therefore it is enough time for me.

Question #4:  Do you have what you will need in order to learn about your topic?

 
Yes. I can go to teachers if I need to, set an appointment with them and learn information from them. Also there are books in the school libraries about Indonesian art. I can borrow the books from there, and read. I also need internet so I already have my laptop.

Question #5: Is this topic something that I will be able to understand?

 Yes. I am interested in art, and I often read articles or books about them so it won't be hard to understand. Also, the art language is not that hard for me to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment